Want more of me? Check out my site here:

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fast, fast!

Indeed. That's how I feel when learning a new program/tool and in this case it is mediawiki.org's wiki tool with which I'm intending to revamp Bonavidaspain.com's site.

Dad likes what he's seen so far, which is a relief as half of the stuff that I wanted to show wasn't ready because, well... I hadn't figured out how to do it.

A few hours after and many attempts later, it finally seems like I'm not just turning the key in the ignition and getting complaing sounds; now the motors actually started.

I worked through the problems that were getting to me, one by one and if the streak continues I should have the site done in about a month. Without breaking a sweat.

I feel like I was eight and just found a new secret-super-hidden level on Super Mario Bros. - can't wait to get back to see how cool the next section will be and how it will perform.

Yey.

Btw, read this to get the reference of my post title.

No comments: