Want more of me? Check out my site here:

Friday, April 10, 2009

Googly!

I have read in some places and heard from free radicals that Google is actually not that good. What I mean is that some think that Google is "evil" and is bent on world domination.

Now I don't know about that, but I do know that I prefer (if I had to choose) Google dictating world policies rather than ANY president of the U.S. so far.

The reason for my reasoning, is that almost everytime I do a bit of in-depth surfing, I stumble on a useful Google app, gadget or feature.

This time it was the Google AJAX Search API Wizards, through which I have today installed a YouTube video bar on the left side of my Blog.

I might take it away after just a couple of days, but the fact I can choose a couple of options, get some code and paste it in Blogger layout...

That's cool.

No comments: